The WordPress is definitely rich in plugins. Talking about the image plugins we must think of importing the images from Facebook to our blog.
Here I am going to give information about a facebook photo plugin. This is so easy to use, as soon as you link the plugin to your Facebook account, photos you upload to Facebook will automatically show up in a convenient “Photos” tab in your WordPress blog. You can choose to use either small, medium, or large sized versions of your photos. This plugin uses the recently released Facebook Developers Platform.
Author: Joe Tan
- Automatically retrieves photos and albums you upload into your Facebook. No need to upload twice.
- Retrieve photos where you have been tagged by either yourself or your friends.
- Allows you to easily blog your Facebook photos.
- Choose from three different sizes: small, medium, or large
Both PHP 5.0 and WordPress 2.1 + are required in order for this plugin to work. To use this plugin you’ll need to run your own WordPress installation.
- Download and unzip the plugin.
- Upload the entire “tantan” directory to the WordPress wp-content/plugins directory.
- Login to your WordPress admin, click “Plugins”, and then activate the “Facebook Photos” plugin.
- Click “Options”, and click “Facebook” to bring up the options screen.
- Follow the directions given on that page to link the plugin to your Facebook account.
- You’re done! You should now see a “Photos” tab when you create new posts or pages. Just click on a photo and select a size (small, medium, large) to insert it into your post.